14 steps for hair care during monsoon
We all love the romance of monsoon, cool weather, sharing an umbrella, singing/ dancing in the rain, a warm coffee & hot snacks .. BUT… NOT Frizzy Hair!!
I know some of our readers are also one of them who suffers from frizzy hair every monsoon & some have a question that how to take care of our precious hair care during monsoon season !! So here is the way that how you can tame your tresses to behave very well so that you can enjoy every moment of the rain.
The humidity during the monsoon tends to make our hair frizzy, flat & tangled. It further causes hair problems such as stickiness, greasiness, dandruff. The chlorine content in water also has negative consequences on hair. Below We provide you 14 steps for hair care during monsoon.
Some tips to tackle your Monsoon Hair :
1. Wash your hair every time it gets wet to avoid dandruff & infection & dry it if cannot be washed immediately.
Here we have some Personal recommendations for you :
2. Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
3. Use a mild/ herbal shampoo & conditioner. Avoid lathering ones.
4. Use a wide-toothed comb & avoid combing wet hair.
We would love to recommend your amazing and easy-to-use Comb here.
5. Tie hair into a ponytail to avoid frizz.
6. Make sure you oil your hair at least twice a week. It is not just for treating dandruff but also to control frizz.
Some beneficial hair oils for you :
7. Oiling is a must as it prevents hair breakage.
8. Hair loss is normal during monsoon as humidity makes scalp oily, which makes us bath often which in turn rips off moisture from hair.
9. Use a hair serum/hair potion, post hair wash to provide a shield to your locks. While choosing hair serum, check out that consists of Vitamin E, Argan oil, etc.
Best choice for Hair serums are below :
10. Nourish your hair with a hair spa or hair packs once or twice a week. We recommend you to use Schwarzkopf Professional Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque which calms, relaxes & promises to provide a shine to your locks!
11. Avoid hair styling tools as the heat released from it would dry out hair. If you ought to use it then don’t skip heat protection articles. We recommend Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray to be sprayed before using heat styling tools to give your minimal damage.
12. Rains make hair color wash out so use SLS-free shampoo for colored hair.
13. Boil used tea leaves & add lemon juice to them & use the mix to rinse off your hair clean.
Lastly, your food intake also has an impact on your hair.
14. Your diet should consist of food that is rich in Iron, Proteins, so include Walnuts, Almonds, Green Veggies, Sprouts, Yoghurt & Salads.
Samir · June 14, 2021 at 7:58 am
Very nice info, I am sure it gonna help all this monsoon
Deep Gudhka · June 14, 2021 at 9:03 am
Very nice Netri 👌
Shlok · June 14, 2021 at 9:10 am
Awesome post written very educative tips shared.
Sanjana · June 14, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Harsh Gudhka · June 14, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Very nice and helpful information.
Khilna · June 14, 2021 at 4:53 pm
Very good information…keep writing more blogs on beauty tips